Check out the items below and Turn On to their power.
Also please be aware because of modern farming methods the nutrient density of our food supply has vanished.
Until we mature as a culture and find a way to mandate that all farms and food producers replenish the soil we absolutely positively have to supplement for optimal health.
1) Full spectrum nutrition: Our bodies need a materials drop of the following every day for optimal health.
- 60 minerals
- 16 vitamins
- 12 amino acids
- 3 fatty acides
Research and chose a reputable brand of nutritional supplements. Or better yet…
Everyone you see in the ‘Testimonals’ incuding myself use a specific brand of world class, engineered nutrition. Only 8-12% of the typical nutritional supplements are actually absorbed by the body. Our supplements are 90-98% absorbable.
But as we say in Life in Webville this blog is our cafe. This is our bar and there is NO selling at the place where people are supposed to interact and have fun. If you buy our products we get a cut and that’s selling. And there’s none of that here! 😀 So if you want to know more we are happy to help. Give us a shout out and contact us for more information.
2) Probiotics and Fermented foods: Probiotics are micro-organisms which are beneficial to the body by providing microbial balance to the intestine. According to the World Health Organization, by definition, a Probiotics must be alive, beneficial and safe.
Probiotics are beneficial in supporting regularity, healthy blood pressure levels, and optimal immune function.You can purchase probiotic products or included fermented foods to your diet.
Best Fermented Foods for Your Gut: Yogurt, Kefer, Natto, Kombucha, Sauerkraut, Kimchi, Tempeh, Pickles, Lassi.
3) Bone Soup – This is by far the most cost effective, nutrient rich comfort food you can add to your diet. We supplement our livestock with nutrition to perfection and these nutrients simmer out into the soup. Go to the butcher. Get some bones. Get a great big pot. Add rocksalt and about a cup of apple cider vinegar. Fill the pot with filtered or bottled water. Simmer for 12-18 hours. Refrigerate or freeze and you will have soup stock to make soup and sauces for weeks and months to come.
4) Eggs – Soft scrambled in butter, soft-boiled, poached. Use salt & butter with eggs. Do not over cook. Use low heat. Doing so degrades the cholesterol your body needs. The brain is made from cholesterol. My doctor recommends 10+ eggs a day for Alzheimer’s and other dementias. Eat all the eggs you like – 10 eggs a day, no worries! Hard-boiled egg yolks with a greenish coating have had their cholesterol degraded.
My doctor states “Cholesterol has nothing to do with heart attacks. Cholesterol does not cause any disease.” and ” Alzheimer’s is a direct side effect of statin drug use and is a physician created disease.” Eggs are Eggselent!!!
5) Salt – Salt to taste. Use as much as you want. Your stomach cannot make acid without salt; your body requires salt. Many leading doctors and health professionals confirm salt has nothing to do with high blood pressure. Salt is an essential nutrient. You cannot live without sodium chloride (salt). Some doctors go as far as saying ‘Any doctor who says you need to restrict salt should be put in jail for reckless endangerment.’
6) Dairy – Full fat, no non-fat anything. Raw Organic milk from grass feed cows is outstanding and I drink it whenever I can get my hands on it. Fat does not make you fat. Fat is flavor. Nutritional deficiencies make us fat.
7) Filtered Water: 4-8, 8oz. glasses of filtered water daily. Avoid soft, plastic bottles. Tap water contains fluoride, a substance that has been proven to reduce your I.Q. and reduces creativity and motivation. No alkaline waters (carbonated or not) with a meal because they neutralize stomach acid.
8) Fish, Chicken, Pork, Lamb,Beef – Rare/medium rare & no grill marks (use a pressure cooker or crockpot).
9) Vegetables – No stir fry (no fried foods).
10) Fruit – Any kind, but if you are suffering from depression all sugars need to be eliminated even from natural sources.
11) Nut Butters– No extra sugar or oils.
12) Rice, Millet, Pure Buckwheat (It’s not wheat).
13) Beans, Couscous (made from pearl millet only).
14) Quinoa, Organic Corn
15) Lard, Any carbohydrate that is “Gluten Free” is OK.
16) Mixed, Salted Nuts
17) Coffee, Tea, Green Tea, Red Wine